FACILITY RENTAL RATES
Deposits: Deposit is required at the time of booking in order to reserve your date. Contracts will be emailed or can be picked up at the Fair Office one week after reserving your date. If you cancel your event and fail to notify the Fairgrounds at least 30 Days prior to your event, the deposit is forfeited. Utilities are subtracted from all deposits. Rates may change without notice.
Alcohol: No outside alcohol allowed. All alcohol sales and distribution must go through Friends of the Fair.
Policies: We do not set up buildings. We will deliver all tables and chairs, but we do not set them up. There is an hourly fee is set up is needed. If an extra day is required for set up/take down, charge will be half of the daily rental rate of the rented building. Utilities (trash, electricity, propane) will be charged for long term rentals.
Size: 30′ x 50′ Occupancy: 100 (Standing) / 75 (Sit Down)
Size: 4,600 sq. ft. Occupancy: 200 (Standing) / 125 (Sit Down)
Heritage Arts Building:
Size: 120′ x 50′ Occupancy: 700 (Standing) / 373 (Sit Down)
Charles Brown Auditorium:
Size: 200′ x 70′ Occupancy: 1,700 (Standing) / 933 (Sit Down)
Deposits are refunded as follows:
1. Grounds and Buildings are left in clean order. We do not set up buildings. We do charge an hourly fee for set ups and take downs. We do require additional deposits (property damage, cleaning, alcohol) for large scale events.
2. No damages. Security is required for events per management’s discretion.
3. Alcohol policy is not broken. No outside alcohol. All alcohol must be sold and distributed through the Friends of the Fair. Bar closes at 10PM.
4. Less utility amounts (Gas and Electric).
5. Law enforcement is not called out. No live music or DJ after 10PM per The City of Bishop Noise Ordinance.