The 1st annual Eastern Sierra Chili and BBQ Cook-off will take place on May 6th, 2022. The event is hosted by the Tri County Fairgrounds and Event Center. It gonna be a legendary, community inspired event that EVERYONE in Bishop, Mammoth, Big Pine, Independence, Lone Pine, Ridgecrest, Lake Tahoe should attend. It is a mega event with Mega Big Trucks, full of music, food, drink, friends and family. This year, Bishop and surrounding areas will come together to celebrate the end of winter and to support community.
LIVE MUSIC – GOOD EATS – FAMILY FUN
- Saturday BBQ, Chili, Vendors, Bands, Beer 11am-6pm
- BBQ & Chili Tastings Available for Purchase
- Pro and Backyard BBQ Divisions Available
- Friday Night Pit Party 6pm – Sandy and the High Country
- Saturday All Day – 11am Kicked to the Curb (formerly known as Sax Fifth Avenue) followed by Rebel Heart
LOCALS are WANTED and ENCOURAGED to participate!
Want to cook? Click on the link below for the rules and details on how to enter.
Finger Lick ‘in Battle for King of Grill! People’s Choice Awards, Cash Awards, Bragging Rights, Prizes!
Grab Your Tickets Online @ TriCountyFair.com or onsite.