The Junior Livestock Show & Auction have NOT been canceled.
We don’t know what it will look like nor do we have all of the details just yet, but we do know this show will go on. We will offer an alternative platform for our buyers and sellers. Information will be posted with all of the instructions for both exhibitors and buyers as soon as possible. There are a lot of unknowns, but what we do know is the show must go on for our youth exhibitors! Hang in there, we will figure this out together! We are here for YOU!
Important JLA Exhibitor FORMS
Each session purchased includes three modules – a knowledge builder, a skills lab, and a quiz.
- The knowledge builder is where content is delivered, the skills lab provides an opportunity to apply the content, and the quiz tests knowledge. To receive a certification, an 80% must be achieved on the 10-question quiz.
- These modules, completed in their entirety, will provide 2-3 hours of an experience for users.
Features of the online modules include:
- Characters at each age level to guide youth through the course
- Free navigation within the course so youth can spend as much or as little time on a particular topic based upon their personal needs
- Variety of learning opportunities to accommodate various learning styles and modalities
- Audio button on each slide so youth can listen to audio rather than read the on-screen text
Users may revisit modules anytime during their year of certification to repeat the modules purchased for additional learning opportunities.