Health & Safety
The Eastern Sierra Tri-County Fairgrounds & Event Center will be following all state and county recommendations regarding the health and safety of all event attendees, by allowing vaccinated guests to self-attest that they are in compliance prior to entry. Guests are encouraged to read both Beyond the Blueprint and Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings before arriving at any event on grounds.
- The TCF takes great pride in venue cleaning and sanitizing. The TCF has enhanced sanitization procedures to provide the safest environment to host events and ensure the safety of guests and team members.
- Sanitization will occur before, during, and after events with an EPA-registered disinfectant to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- High traffic areas will be sanitized more frequently.
- Monitor, report, and track all cleaning and sanitization protocols.
- Provide hand sanitizer to guests and team members.
- All guests to follow current CDC event guidelines as provided by the CDPH.
- All bags will be subject to security scanning.
- CDC and Public Health agencies approved signage will be located throughout the grounds.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to guests throughout the venue.
- All Team members to follow current CDC event guidelines as provided by the CDPH.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to Team Members throughout the venue.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures continue in Team Member common areas. All Team Member common areas will be evaluated to determine where modifications are needed.
- Minimize direct contact between Team Members and guests.
- Promote pre-sale tickets online to collect name and contact information of guests.
- Contactless scanning of tickets.
- Follow all outdoor live venue protocols set forth by the CDPH and Inyo County Department of Public Health.
Days and Hours of Operation:
Every Monday, Wednesday
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
(Closed for Lunch – Noon to 1:00 pm)
Make an appointment in advance to ensure you can be tested.