Join us on Saturday, September 2nd for the Open Rodeo during the Fair, August 31 – September 3, 2023.
Entries will open on August 5th!
Breakaway, team roping and barrel racing is capped at 30 entries.
New this year!
- All payments must be made by credit/debit card by close of entry. We will not be accepting cash or checks to pay fees.
- There will only be an afternoon slack.
- Local contestants will have performance preference for the first 5 days of entries. If the performance does not fill with locals by August 10th, it will be opened to all contestants
- All timed events will have a $25 locals only side pot.
- Stall reservations must be made through the entry system.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER AUGUST 23rd. There is no amount of bribery that will change my mind (Ok, maybe if you have a cute little paint mare that’s solid in breakaway and heeling you’re willing to trade your entry for, we might can talk )
- TEAM ROPING Entries will be text in only. Dates and times to be announced. We will call for credit card payment and verify draw preferences.
- All times events (possibly roughstock too) will have Local/Alumni side pots
- No refunds after the draw.
- Ranch Broncs and Bull Riding info coming soon.
- All info for the timed events can currently be found on saddlebook.com.
Any rodeo entry questions should be directed to Matt or Carolyn Yount (760) 920-3782