Bishop Fire Department Power Wheels Derby
First and foremost this is supposed to be fun for the kids.
- Ages 3-10 with a 100 LBS max (two age groups 3-5 and 6-10)
- Entry fee is $ 20.00 for each participant.
- Cut-off for registration will be August 30th 2023 by 5:00pm.
- Space is limited so you need to preregister. First come first served. First 10 in each age group.
- Parents/guardians will be required to sign a release waiver.
- One parent/guardian may be allowed in the arena during the event.
NO INTOXICATED PARENT/GUARDIAN WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE ARENA!!
- Children must remain in power wheels during the derby for their safety.
- Any unsportsmanlike conduct will result in the parent/guardian and child being escorted out of the arena.
- No open cabs such as (4wheelers, quads, tractors, and motorcycles.) sit in not on.
- Power wheels will be inspected at 1:00 pm at the rear gate of arena entrance, then placed in front of main
grandstands for display till the event. Once inspected you will not be allowed to access power wheels till the event.
- Children will be given a wristband that will allow them general admission to derby at the time of power wheels
inspection. Parents will be required to purchase a ticket.
Power Wheels Build
- Motor must remain stock with NO MODIFICATIONS. Cars will be automatically disqualified.
- No reinforcement to strengthen power wheels
- 6 or 12 volt power wheels only (A 12 VOLT LAWN MOWER BATTERY MAY BE USED)
- Battery must be secure, covered and away from child(NOT MOUNTED IN PASSENGER SEAT)
- Stock tires only (No foam or water filled tires, no screws, chains, or rubber attached to tires for traction)
- Tires may be covered with duct tape to prevent breaking apart.
- All doors, hoods, and tailgates must be secured (use duct tape, or zip ties. no sharp edges)
- Do not raise or lower power wheels must sit like they came from the store.
- Bumpers must remain in the factory location.
- Helmets are MANDATORY. Bicycle helmets are ok. Proper fit is also required.
- Long sleeve shirts, pants, and shoes are required. (NO SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS)
- Seat belts are MANDATORY.
- No passengers allowed.
Decorating Power Wheels
- You may decorate power wheels to look like a derby car if you wish to do so (NOT REQUIRED)
- Decorations must not reinforce power wheels.
- Decorations may be made out of cardboard, tape, paper, etc.
- You may put any number on the power wheels you wish
- Let kids help decorate the power wheels
- Remember family friendly event, so nothing distasteful.
Power Wheels Event
- The event will be 10 minutes (After semi main).
- Each child that participates will receive a medal.
- Balloons will be duct taped to cars. When all balloons are popped the car may continue but will be given a place 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
REMEMBER THIS IS A FUN EVENT FOR THE KIDS PLEASE DON’T RUIN IT FOR THEM !!!!!!
[pdf-embedder url=”https://tricountyfair.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/2023-POWER-WHEELS-PARTICIPANT-REGISTRATION-FORM99.pdf” title=”2022 POWER WHEELS PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FORM”]